Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year...

...definitely calls for a new blog post!! Sorry about the drought lately to all my loyal reader's out there. I do have pictures to post and stories to tell. However, I only have my husband's undivided attention for a limited time more before he gets engrossed in the throws of another school semester so I am savoring every last second we get to spend together! :) Stay tuned for pictures from our Christmas in Iowa, our first baby shower, recent updates to our home, as well as my growing pregnant belly profile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Travis,
It's about time you add something from your great trip to Iowa (Favorite vacation spot and banner ice fishing habitat). Sorry Travis that I couldn't turn you on to more ice fishing fun

Larry

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Finally! JK. Blogging is exhausting sometimes. XoXo