Friday, January 29, 2010

3rd Trimester is Here!

It's hard for me to believe that my FINAL trimester has arrived! I can't believe how quickly our little guy's birth date is approaching. We have started making a dent in all that there is to prepare for, and although there is still PLENTY to do we are getting SO excited. We have enjoyed the increase in our baby's activity lately. He has been kicking a lot more (and A LOT harder) We can even watch my belly change shapes as he wiggles around each night. The whole pregnant experience TRULY is a miracle and it really has made me appreciate and marvel at how amazing a women's body really is! Here are a couple photos for all of our far off friends and family...


That belly really has popped out in the last week! I still am feeling great and have enough energy for my normal work day, chores, and the gym 3 or 4 times a week. Some days I have the appetite of an elephant and other days not so much. I have had more heartburn in the last few weeks, and am keeping my fingers crossed that this means we will have a little baby with a head full of hair! :)

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

You are looking so cute. Your tiny still. I am so impressed that you are sill going to the gym. You will be so glad. Can't wait to meet the little guy and I hope he has tons of hair.