Friday, February 5, 2010

Rock Stars!

Last weekend Travis' parents decided to make the trip from their home in Heber City to our home in Logan just for fun and to take us to dinner. They wanted to try out the famous local cuisine of Angie's (a diner style restaurant) and so that is where we took them. Angie's, as usual, did not disappoint us or our guests.

When we got back to our place we suggested playing a few songs on Rock Band before they made the two hour trek back home. They LOVED it! Bryan played a mean bass guitar and Shallon kept her vocals hot with her amazing singing. I think that they both wished that they would have packed their PJs and toothbrush so that we could have kept on playing!

I must admit that Travis and I were quite impressed with the talent and we can't wait for our next rock session. Thanks for a fun night you guys! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun! We can't wait to do it again! Love ya tons,
Mom and Dad A.

Angela said...

It took me a minute to figure this picture out. Then I realized that Shalon is a total blonde! Woah mama! And you're missing multiple pictures in this table so it took a minute to figure out your house. Guess that means we need to hang out more :)

Jeannie said...

How fun! They look so cute.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

You have a party house! All we have is...is...dirt bikes. We have dirt bikes.