Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can't Hardly Wait!

I can't believe that our Christmas vacation is finally here! It seems like we started planning it so long ago and it snuck up on us so fast!

The thought of not having to return to work until December 29th is a dream come true! I always look forward to going back to Iowa, but it is especially exciting over the Holiday's. I love being with my family, both immediate and extended, and Christmas time makes it that much more fun. I look forward to giggling with all my cousins and my Grandma's Christmas candy. It is also wonderful to wake up on Christmas morning in the house that I grew up in because it brings back lots of fond memories! Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that you all have an enjoyable and safe holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun. We will miss you! Tell your family hi for us.
Love mom A.