Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I see light at the end of the Tunnel!

I apologize if you all are getting tired of all the pictures of our house...BUT I am just so excited about it and so I must share with all of you :) There has been A LOT done since I posted last Saturday...


Vinyl Flooring found in the bathrooms, laundry room, and storage area under the stairs

Guest Bathroom (I was so excited that the fan was working in here that I had to have Travis listen to it over the phone!)


Master bathroom (the cabinets are the same color in the other 2 bathrooms)


View of the Living Room from the top of the stairs

View of the Kitchen from the Living Room

View of the kitchen from the Dining area

Recessed lighting in the kitchen/dining areas


It is really starting to feel like we are nearing the end of this whole process. As fun as it has been, I think we both will be relieved once they hand over the keys to our new place! :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, look at all the progress. I can't wait to see the real deal.

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful!!! I can't beleive the progress! It will be fun to see it again.
love ya tons,
Mom A.

Angela said...

Very nice Sarah. And I'm not tired of your posts. I mean what are you supposed to do up there alone? Cow tipping? hmmm. not necessarily a bad idea :) Looks great - I see my bathroom is coming along nicely. Good to know. Let me know how my bedroom will be coming. :)

Jeannie said...

Wow it is really almost done. How exciting. Can't wait to see you moved in and settled. There is nothing like new. No one will have ever used anything just you. It is so fun!