Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Angela!

Today is a special day for one of my best friends out here in Utah. Angela and I met about 4 years ago. She used to work at Bull Frog with Travis and this is how we were introduced. Travis used to come home and tell me all these stories about this girl that he worked with. At the time we were newly married and I have to admit that I was a little jealous that this girl, Angela, got to spend 8 hours a day with my husband. Travis promised me that she and I were cut from the same mold (he called her a brunette version of me) and that if I ever met her, he knew we would be fast friends. He definitely underestimated that statement. There was an instant bond between us once we met and now I don't know what I would do without her. We are so alike it is scary sometimes and our poor husbands have a hard time getting a word in when we all are together! It took me over 2 years to find a good friend in Utah that compared to Megan and Stephanie (my lifelong friends from Iowa) and she was well worth the wait! :) I love ya Ang and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks Sarah! You definitely are my very best friend. (travis too :) ) I'm sure glad you're over the jealousy thing. Kind of funny now that we know each other. I was so glad you both came and hung out with me all day yesterday for my birthday. I realized this morning we talked for like 4 hours last night- and that doesn't count dinner. You really are my blonde twin.