Monday, March 16, 2009

One less thing to stress about...



YAY! Today I was offered the job that I interviewd for this past friday. I am super excited about the position and still can't believe that I found a job so quickly (I mailed all my resumes out on March 1). I will do a 3 hour telephone orientation on June 15 (the corporate offices are in Illinois and that is going to be one of the longest phone conversations of my life!) and my official start date at the facility is June 22. If our home is not finished by then Travis and I will have to decide if I will commute every day or live in a hotel up there during the week. Finding a job was one of the big things that I was worried about and so I feel a HUGE weight off of my shoulders! Now we just need to keep our fingers crossed for good weather in Logan so that our home can stay on schedule with the building process. I would also love to figure out a way to get all the ones that we love to be closer once we move :)

5 comments:

Brett and Steph Hansen said...

Congrats! I knew it was yours~!~

Heidi said...

Infinity Rehab will never regret offering you the job...you will do awesome. I just know it. Congratulations on getting the job! That rocks!

And as far as getting your family closer, we are just considering your time in Logan as an "extended vacation" and looking forward to having you back in a little while.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Congrats! Not bad at all.

Natalie said...

Congrats!
I need a place up there from June 8-19 for grad school, maybe we should just split an apartment for the month! Do they do that?....

Angela said...

I can't believe you haven't called me yet to chat about this! That is a first...Yay for you! I'm so excited for you. This is great news so you don't have to worry about it anymore. As for keeping people close, John and I will visit quite a bit and visits to Salt Lake are mandatory. :)