Sunday, September 28, 2008

Salsa Time


For all of those who know me well, I am a self-proclaimed salsa guru. I believe that the quality of any given Mexican food restaurant can be determined by the goodness of the chips and salsa that they have for you to eat while waiting for your meal to come. Saturday I went up to Heber City to spend the afternoon with my mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws making our own homemade salsa. It actually didn't take near as long as what I thought that it would take and the finished product was YUMMY! I came home with 14 half-pint jars of fresh salsa...I think that should last Trav and I at least a couple months! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm! We love chips and salsa too! Looks like fun! Will there be any for us to taste when we come for thanksgiving? xoxo Mom

Jeannie said...

I judge my favorite mexican food the same as you. The chips and Salsa are where it's at.

It looks yummy!