Saturday, September 20, 2008

Curiosity + Easily Amused

Okay...so I am going to completely blame my sister-in-law Heidi for the existence of this post. A couple of day's ago when I got home from work as usual I checked my email...my bank accounts...and then read through the blogs that I keep up on every couple of days. On Heidi's blog there was a picture of a baby...which was created based on two pictures, one of her and one of her husband Ben (Trav's brother). Anyway...I found this QUITE amusing and decided that I wanted to see what our children will look like according to this website...


Hmmm....not terrible...except for the freakishly huge eye brows and the facial features being super close together! Even though they looked a little strange, I thought there was still a HINT of cuteness to them, but when I emailed the pictures to Trav, his response was that both pictures looked like they were possessed! Sad huh? I told him that the reason for that must come from his side of the family! ...Oh and by the way, like Heidi's comment on her post, this is in no way a hint or an announcement...Just warming everyone up for what there is to look forward to someday... hopefully the real thing will be much cuter! :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's hilarious!!! I can't get over those eyebrows. They look grayish/black. Ha ha! I'm glad you got a kick out of this website as well. It helped my afternoon at work go by a little faster.

We'll just cross our fingers our kids are MUCH cuter!

Jeannie said...

They are kindof cute. Much better than Heidi's and Ben's?????

Your kids when someday is here will be SO cute. No worries!!

Travis was like the cutest little boy in the world. He was the ring bearer at my wedding and he stole the show. I should try and find some pictures and send them to you.

Angela said...

What are you in? An epsidoe of How to lose a guy in 10 days?