Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friday night FUN!

Friday night we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to go rock climbing with our friends Brian and Maggie. Trav has been climbing outdoors before, but I had only been indoor at the rock climbing gym that we have passes to. I was a little nervous at first, but it turned out to be tons of fun and the weather was picture perfect. We had the entire wall to ourselves which was also really nice....Here are some pictures from our adventure (you can click on the pictures to make them a little bigger and easier to see)...

brian and maggie....................the boys..........................maggie................
me climbing the wall.........me still climbing..........yay i made it!!..............
trav on the wall...........trav almost there................me and trav...............
Thanks Brian and Maggie for such a fun night...we had a blast and can't wait for our next trip! :)

2 comments:

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Did you guys plan your outfits together? Brian is already planning your next excursion. I will just enjoy the ambiance...

Anonymous said...

Looks scarey to me. You are much braver then your dad or I are! Probably stronger too! Makes my stomach turn to think about being that high. :) Fun times! Who would think our 'Princess' would be climbing walls in the mountains?

Love you! Mom and Dad