Monday, March 1, 2010

A little taste...

Many of our family and friends have been anxiously awaiting pictures of our nursery/guest bedroom progress. Although I am not ready for the FINAL reveal just yet, I thought that I might let everyone in on a piece of the bedroom...the wall decor! I finished ordering everything over the weekend. Originally I didn't want to do anything to "matchy" but I fell in love with and ordered the prints off of my new favorite website, ETSY.COM. I love this artist's style and the colors will go great with what we have going in our room. The frames for all those prints are on the way from kohls.com (7 frames (all 8x10 or 11x14 size) for $80 bucks!) Lastly, the vinyl tree is a custom ordered piece also from etsy.com. We will be hanging that on our dark brown wall behind the baby's crib. I can't wait to get all my pieces so I can continue putting the puzzle together! :)
(you should be able to click on each picture to see it larger)









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it all put together!
Love, Mom A

Scottkids said...

CUTE! Love it all! Love that modern style!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

I love the colors, that is a great idea, Sar-Bear.

Scottkids said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE NURSERY!

P.S. We were just in Logan this weekend, and I could not remember the name of the restraunt you said was so good. (Angies') so we ate at The Bluebird. You need to try their home made milk chocolate mints!! They are to die for!

Scottkids said...

P.S. can you believe it's almost time! I bet you are so EXCITED!