Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Atwood Baby Shower

Last weekend my mother in law and sisters in law threw me a baby shower with Travis' side of the family. They truly went all out to make it a special event just for me! We had a....

...custom made diaper cake complete with teddy bear topper...

...a drink fountain with floating rubber duckies...

...a spread of delicious food...

...and a DARLING way of displaying some of my gifts!

Heidi A (brother in law's wife) , little Kyla, Me, Heidi L (Travis' sister), little Derek, Shallon (mother in law)

I was showered with LOTS of fun things to get me ready for our little man's arrival including baby outfits, diapers and wipes, homemade burp clothes, receiving blankets, and hooded towels, and a beautiful homemade quilt from Grandma Atwood (my mother in law). Thank you to all of Travis' aunts and cousins who traveled to Heber for the party and thank you to my two favorite Heidi's and Shallon for a GREAT shower...you ladies are fabulous! :)

2 comments:

Scottkids said...

Gotta Love the baby showers!!!!

Heidi said...

The baby shower was SOOOO much fun! Thanks for having a baby so we could throw a party! :)

Now, if we could just meet the little guy then everything would be PERFECT!