Wednesday, March 17, 2010

35 weeks

Really?! This belly keeps growing and growing and despite my expanding circumference I am afraid our little guy is running out of room in there. The last couple of weeks he has taken quite a liking to jabbing me in the ribs whenever I sit for too long and it seems like I can feel every single wiggle (no matter how big or small) throughout the day...but I am still not complaining :)


In the last couple of weeks, I am being asked more and more if I am tired of being pregnant yet...and I can honestly say that although I am SO ecstatic to meet our son and to have my thinner figure back and to be able to go for runs in this beautiful spring weather...I can't honestly say that I am not completely tired of being pregnant yet. I love that I am so close to our baby all of the time. I love that I can feel his movement and that I get to hear his heartbeat at the doctor every couple of weeks.

Last week at our doctor's appointment everything was still right on track...my BP was good, baby's HR was in the normal range , and he was measuring right at 34 weeks. Next week we start the "fun" appointments of checking to see if I am progressing towards labor at all...I guess this really is going to happen!

6 comments:

Scottkids said...

Looking Fabulous!!!!! Glad everything is going good! I'm not sick of being prego either, well, the days I feel sick I am, but other than that, I love it too! Until about 38 weeks usually!
Ha Ha.

P.S. I wrote you back about Seth on my blog post!

Brett and Steph Hansen said...

o YAH! You is a growin:)

Heidi said...

Dang, you are a cute prego lady!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, You look awesome! Much smaller then Emily was at this point. I guess we cannot make anymore comparisons from here on since this is the time little Zanerdo arrived for Emily. The excitement is building, right? He is such a chunky monkey at about 7 months old. Already 19 pounds, and starting to say DaDaDa. You guys should download Skype so you can see him in person. Take care, Janet

Anonymous said...

Cute belly!!!
Love Mom A

Anonymous said...

Cute belly!!!!
Love mom A