Sunday, November 1, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

Can you believe that this lady is turning the big 5-0 tomorrow?


...I can't either! I don't think that she looks a day over 25! :) I just wanted to give a shout out to my fabulous mom and tell her how much I love her and that I hope she has an awesome birthday! My dad threw her a birthday party tonight and can you believe that it was the first birthday party that she has ever had in her adult life? Trav and I wished so much that we could have been there with them to celebrate (but since we are flying back for Christmas this year there was just no way we could afford it) She also got the very first BIG surprise of her life for this momentous occasion. My dad planned a Vegas getaway for the 2 of them! With temporary loans from my brother and I (in order to keep the purchases from appearing on his bank statements and such) he was able to keep this a secret from my mom. He arranged her time off from work and everything! My parents have never been to Vegas and they are SO excited! I am so lucky to have such great parents! Have a great trip you guys! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches for the beautiful blog post. You are still my princess!! You are precious! A wonderful party, only thing missing was you and Travis! Christmas will be here before we know it. I can't wait for Vegas! What a wonderful 50th birthday!!
xoxo Love you! Mom

Jeannie said...

Ahh what a sweet post! I hope they have fun in Vegas. There is so much to do there.