Sunday, August 2, 2009

Patience is a Virtue

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to our far off friends and family that have been patiently waiting for me to post some pictures of our new place. I WILL POST PICTURES THIS WEEK...I just have to take some first :) As you can imagine we have had a crazy week since we moved in. We had the BEST moving crew on Friday and TRULY appreciate all of our friends and family that spent some of their holiday moving us up north. Things went quickly and we were only left with a couple minor dents and scratches in the walls...nothing a little touch up spackle and paint won't fix. :) My parents were here until last Wednesday to help us get more settled and to break in the guest bedroom. They were a tremendous help to us and I KNOW we wouldn't be as far along as we are in the settling process without all of their help. Unfortunately they only got to relax for about a day and a half of their 5 day vacation! I think that we officially have the COOLEST garage in the neighborhood thanks to a 12 hour day my dad and Travis spent on it last Saturday (my mom and I helped paint, but they did the rest) BOTTOM LINE: Rest assured that pictures WILL be posted before we leave for our week in paradise on Saturday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see the pictures!! Better yet we can't wait to come see it in a few weeks!!!
Love ya tons,
Mom A.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm..our vacation was 6 1/2 days. We relaxed on both Thursday and Tuesday and of course Wednesday before airport time. You are making us look too good! We had a blast! Wouldn't trade it for anything and yes..you do have an awesome garage! Miss you!! xoxo
Mom and Dad