Friday, August 7, 2009

Break Time...

4 cans of continuous spray sunscreen $26.00
2 new swimming suits for each of us $70.00
1 tube of 45 SPF lip balm $4.00
A vacation to the beautiful island of ANTIGUA...PRICELESS!!

Sandals Grande Antigua Resort (aka our HOME for the next week)

Honestly...can anyone think of a better way to unwind and relax? After everything that we have done in the last couple of months, I TRULY feel like we have earned this trip! Who knows, maybe we will decide not to come back?! :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Only 16 hours and 3 minutes until our plane takes off and the vacation starts! Yay!

The Lowthers said...

yay!! I wish I were there!! Take lots of pics!!

S.a.m. said...

Hey Sarah! I'm super jealous of your vacation. You've been talking about it forever, I hope it was worth the wait!

I started a blog if you want to keep up with my ramblings. It's http://samsmaw.blogspot.com

-Sam :)

Samantha Warner said...

Ok so I keep looking for photos and details. How was it? I hope it was great. Is Sandals all it is advertised? I have always wanted to stay in a luxury place like that.

Jeannie I think I am logged on as Sammy but it's me :0)