Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Underwater Photo Shoot

Before we release our 2009 product at Bullfrog, we still had one more photo shoot to take care of. Of course we saved the most interesting one for last. I'll just say this, shooting underwater in a hot tub is a lot harder than you would think. to get some of the angles we needed, I had to resort to some contorted positions typically only seen in the "Cirque du Soleil" show in Vegas. It was a fun shoot and by far the most interesting environment I've had to deal with so far. Here are a few of my favorites...







5 comments:

V.I.C.K.I. said...

What kind of camera do you use?

Angela said...

Travis, these are not the shots I want to see. What I want to see is you in the strange positions attempting to get these shots. Silly!

Anonymous said...

Did this require you to wear your speedo?

Janene said...

Those are some cool shots.

Travis Atwood said...

me in a speedo in Citque du Soleil poses is not good for anybody :)