Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snowbird with Friends

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture??

Okay, if not then let me help. In the front you have a little girl wearing a cute little pink hat...and in the back you can see that there is clearly snow on the ground...now look in the middle...WHERE IS THAT GIRLS PANTS?? Seriously, what is wrong with some people? We went up to snowbird to ride the tram with some friends a couple of weeks ago. Down at the bottom it was a nice fall day temperature-wise, but at the top it was about 20 degrees colder with the wind blowing. Every one of us was cold and wishing we would have brought a thermos of hot cocoa and a heavier jacket along...and then we see this person walking around without pants on! I guess some people will make huge sacrifices for the sake of looking....good? Oh well, we all got a good laugh so for that we must be grateful to this young lady. This is how normal people dress when going up a mountain in 40 something degree weather...
Brian, Maggie, Me, Trav, and Angela
We all had a great time! The only thing that would have made the trip better is if John, Angela's husband could have come along!

2 comments:

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Hahahahahahaha! That girl is AWFUL! I wonder how she planned to wear that that day: "I'm going to Snowbird, but I think there'll be some hot forty-somethings with their families there so I better look good." ???

Angela said...

I made the blog! Hooray! Hurrah! I guess it's better than nothing being there as the pity 5th wheel. Thanks for the invite to your double date :P. Sorry about the lean Travis. That lady was so close to us I thought there was no way I would be in the picture if I didn't lean but now it just looks like some strange lone girl cuddling up to some people out for a date. :-0 Now I have experienced getting to the top of a mountain your way (bald mountain) and you have experienced getting to the top my way with little or no effort.