Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Day at the Office

Things get a little crazy around this time of the year here at work (Bullfrog Spas). The three of us have to overhaul all of our marketing materials for the new model year. This means redesigning all of our brochures, owners' manuals, Showroom materials, dealer guides, and everything else we produce. Part of this process involves photo shoots to highlight the new product the will be introduced on Jan. 1st. Over the past few weeks we've had two of our photo shoots; one on location lifestyle shoot with professional models and another one in a studio to shoot all of the new product. I've been lucky to be dubbed the photographer for these shoots and even though I initially thought i'd gotten in over my head, things have actually turned out really well. Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks:


This is one of my favorites from the studio shoot.


This is our NeckBlaster JetPak.


Fall colors and a great mountain view. How would you like to have a back porch like that?

Great lighting! Nice red-orange glow as the sun goes down.

This is the older couple we used as models.


This is one of the younger models we used.


Nice view! This house belongs to our dealer up in Ogden and it's huge! I love all of the different types of lighting in this shot.

We are considering using this shot for the cover of our 2009 brochure


These photos will be used in all of the things we're redesigning now as well as in newspaper ads, billboards, websites, and other projects throughout the next year. It's really fun to see your work out in the public.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Very good Travis- although most people can't appreciate the spa like yours truly :). You're a good photographer. I just can't believe Sarah and I weren't your first choices for models. Shocked is more like it :P. I would use the pic with the guy and girl for the cover rather than just the girl. It's more realistic I think.

Anonymous said...

We think that we would make a good "older couple" to compliment your advertisements. We feel that we display our aged bulges and wrinkles under natural lighting with pride. :) On a serious note, your photo shoot is wonderful. Your ma and pa in-laws couldn't be more proud. Keep up the great work!! We would be happy to demo a spa for free if you would like us to. Love ya! Dad and Mom H.

Jeannie said...

What a fun job you have. Your very talented.

Amber said...

Good job bud!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

That older guy you used as a model sort of looks like John Huntsman from the side...Hmmm...

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Hi!!! I don't know you and just happened to syumble accross your blog :) You take amazing pictures! I saw that you work for Bullfrog Spas and I was just wondering if you know Chris McAfee, he is my husband's cousin and works for Bullfrog as well! You probably think this is so weird, some stranger randomly writing to you on your blog... ha ha well I am rather random!!! Have a great day!