Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Hallowen

Apparently I have been a bit preoccupied lately and haven't posted any new pictures! Last Saturday night we had our annual Halloween party with Travis' family. It is a tradition that started a few years ago. We get together for dinner and to carve pumpkins, and we are not allowed in the house unless we come in costume. Therefore we all get dressed up and keep our costumes a surprise until we arrive. We have all agreed that the best part of this party is in the first 5 minutes when everyone is able to reveal their costumes! After we get done laughing at each other and taking pictures everyone (well almost everyone) takes off their costumes and changes into more comfortable clothing! Silly as it may be we all have a great time! Here are this year's get-ups:


Travis and I as G.I. Joe and Barbie..in case you were wondering, no..that is not my natural hair!

Heidi and Ben as Hippies...that is not their natural hair either ;)
My In-laws (Shallon and Bryan)...also Hippies...and they didn't even plan that...I think Bryan just had to dig out that outfit from the back of his closet! :) Nothing like seeing the world through rose colored glasses!
Parker as Nacho Libre... isn't he buff?..and yes...the kid is wearing womens underwear!! Shallon said that she had to by a package of 8 pair to get the red pair she needed! LOL :)
Keith and Heidi as Kermit and Miss Piggy...don't worry..she didn't get a permanent nose job for the party..it's fake :) They made the Kermit "mask" by taking apart a stuffed animal...cruel or creative? :)
Thanks everyone for a fun filled evening...now we all can get busy planning for next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys made my day!Danny and I laughed and laughed. aunt alice

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Nice costumes! All that work for only 5 mins?

Jeannie said...

So much fun! That is great I love all your creative costumes.

What a fun tradition.