Thursday, May 6, 2010

SO over it!

The entire time I was pregnant I was looking forward to my maternity leave. There were the obvious reasons of getting to spend so much time with my new baby (and Travis too since he works from home), not having to worry about going to work, and getting to actually ENJOY springtime weather instead of having to look at it from indoors at work...well so far I am 4 weeks into my maternity leave and I can count on ONE hand the number of times I have been able to enjoy warmer weather...not because I haven't felt up to it, but because it HASN'T happened...today it actually SNOWED for a few minutes...UGH! The next few weeks had better shape up or I am not going to be a happy camper.
(okay now that we have THAT out of my system)
...


...isn't he a doll? He loved this new toy I brought out for him today! He enjoyed it so much in fact that I am afraid he was a little overstimulated and completely missed one of his midday naps..oops! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute toy and I love the bright colors!! It would probably keep me awake if I layed under it! ;) xoxo Mom H.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and changing in looks every time I see him! Give him hugs and kisses for me!
Love ya tons, Mom A.

Heidi Lowther said...

He is the cutest little guy!! when do we get to see him again?!?!? love you guys!!