Thursday, April 8, 2010

SLC Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago my friends in Salt Lake threw me another fabulous baby shower. It was SO great to see so many of my old coworkers and friends that I haven't seen since moving to Logan last July! I was lucky enough to have one of my BFF's Maggie photojournalize the event for me. Here is a sampling of the day...

Yummy appetizers and finger foods

Delicious cupcakes (I had 2 and easily could have ate a 3rd)


Darelene, Myself, and Karen (the hostess' with the mostess')


Maggie (the photographer), Myself, and Angela


It was a great party with a great turnout! These ladies worked so hard to make it a super special event for me. As with my other showers everyone was SO generous and I got SO many great things that will come in handy when junior decides to make his debut! Thanks gals...you are the best! :)

No comments: