Sunday, April 4, 2010

37 weeks 3 days

We officially have a FULL TERM baby! I am still feeling good all things considered, but I have noticed in the last week or so that my energy levels are running a little lower. Mentally I think that I should be able to do more than what my body physically feels like doing. The bursts of "nesting" energy have been great for getting some last minute cleaning and baby preparations finished. It's hard to believe that my due date is just around the corner and I really could have this baby anytime now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
You look beautiful!!!
Love,
Dad

Keith, Heidi, and Derek said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend!! Sarah, you are still looking great!! (Trav, you are too ha ha) See you in a few weeks!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet this little man! You both will make GREAT parents!
Love, Mom A

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable!! I am so excited to be a grandma!!! So much fun to think that my princess is becoming a mom!!!!! You and Travis will be the best mommy and daddy ever to the little "prince"!!!!!

xoxo Mom

V.I.C.K.I. said...

I can't wait to meet the preemie! (Not a jab at premature delivery but a jab at the size he is in your belly.)

Bec and Ryan said...

I am so excited that you are getting so close to holding your little one! You look great and I haved LOVED having a boy first! Good luck these upcoming few weeks! He will be here before you know it and then you will wonder what your life was like without him :)

Scottkids said...

You look GREAT!!! and P.S. Your Dad is so cute!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I can't wait to meet my new great nephew!

Barb said...

Hi Sara and Trav. That yay I comment was from me. For some reason it showed up as anonymous.

Love you,
Aunt Barb M.