Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The RESULTS are in....


After a long day I came home, opened the mail box, and was excited to find an envelope from the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses...this was the envelope that I have been anxiously waiting for the last 12 days (I had to apply for licensure through Idaho since Utah is still working towards requiring PTA's to be licensed)...anyway, I got nervous butterflies as I opened the envelope, pulled out the papers and cautiously read the first line.."Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have passed the national Physical Therapist Assistant Examination..." That's all the further I needed to read. HOORAY!! I am so happy to have this chapter of my life over with...Thanks to everyone for all your love and support. It was much appreciated!

8 comments:

Travis Atwood said...

Congratulations Cute Girl!!! I'm so proud of you.

Heidi said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Yay! Party city! That is quite the accomplishment. Is that you in the picture? Very nice.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! YES!!!! Now you can have a regular heart beat everyday when you open your mailbox! We are so happy for you! Love you!! Dad & Mom

Amber said...

Congrats! Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sarah !!!! I knew you could do it. I'm so happy for you!love ya tons!
mom A.

Bec and Ryan said...

Congratulations Sarah! All that hard work paid off. I still remember the day I passed my certification...such a relief! I'm very happy for you that it's over and that you passed! Hooray!

Jeannie said...

Congrats! That is so great you should be so PROUD!!!

Go celebrate :0) You deserve it!