Tuesday, January 6, 2009

M.I.A.

I just wanted to let all of you know that we ARE still alive! Thanks for your concern regarding our recent whereabouts. I apologize that all you continue to see are pictures of our Christmas candy these past couple of weeks...I agree that we need something new and apologize for that lack of excitement... However, I wanted to reassure everyone that there WILL be a new post up in the next few days. All of my spare time the last couple of weeks has been spent studying for my licensing exam which I take in T minus 32 hours and counting! I am so anxious to have it over with and once it is done I will be a FREE WOMEN!! Woooooo Whoooooo! I can't wait to pack up all the study books! Wish me luck! ;)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay for almost being done! That's so exciting. And let's hope you have even a better reason to celebrate when you get your results.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exam tomorrow Princess! Can't wait to hear from you after you are finished! We will be thinking about you! Love you bunches! xo Mom and Dad

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Your test is OVER! Party central!