Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bad Timing

We are home and well from our FABULOUS vacation! However, a couple of days before we left for vacation my computer crashed (with pictures on it that I planned to blog about) Then, I accidentally dropped our camera while on vacation and now the lenses won't go in/out. Needless to say, we need to address those technical difficulties before I get to really update our blog with our latest happenings!    :(   LUCKILY....my mom is more than good about taking pictures and she was our photographer while in Iowa. As soon as I have time to cypher through all those pictures (350 taken in 10 days!!) I will put some more up....in the meantime, here is a sneak peak...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And believe it or not this picture that you used was one of my favorites of those 350! Was it really that many? :) I love grandpa in the background looking at Jackson! It was a FABULOUS time! Love you all soooo much!
Mom (grandma)H. xoxoxo

(good thing Travis didn't hide my camera from me) tee hee

Heidi said...

I am already looking forward to pictures from your trip. Judging by your sneak peek, it looks like lots of fun!

(Kyla saw the picture and said "Jackson all dirty")

V.I.C.K.I. said...

You left the state- sooo jealous!

Angela said...

We'll have to chat soon to get the detailed stories.