Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween

This is NOT my favorite time of year. I hate anything scary...scary movies, scary costumes, haunted houses, haunted corn mazes...pretty much if it's going to make me jump, want to hide, or cry, or raise my blood pressure I avoid it like the plague. Travis on the other hand LOVES Halloween and all it's glory. He is a fan of AMC's Fear Fest and has been watching scary movies in what little spare time he has this past week....mostly because it's the only time of the year he can get away with it! (I refuse to sit through scary movies 99% of the time) Now there is ONE thing that we can agree on where Halloween is concerned...

...that Jackson makes the CUTEST little scarecrow we ever did see!! We hope that everyone has a wonderful Halloween weekend! Be safe and eat lots of candy (the ONLY other thing about Halloween that I love!)

1 comment:

Angela said...

The bigger question is where are the mom and dad scarecrows? We never get to hear about the anymore