Sunday, September 20, 2009

I never thought I would be so excited about GRASS!

So who would have thought that the day would come that we would be SO excited about getting grass around our house? Has our life really gotten that uneventful or are we just getting old? Either way, it is SO nice to finally have our grass and landscaping in and to have more to look at then the stupid dirt. Here are some pictures...


Side of house from the back

Side of house from the front

A playground that they built instead of the pavilion that was supposed to be here according to the developer's renderings...not sure what happened there...

View of our front patio...we are still waiting for our pillars to be painted...hopefully tomorrow!

View of the front lawn from the mailboxes

View of the front lawn from our house

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Funny that such a simple thing can make such a huge difference. It definitely adds the finishing touch to your place.

Heidi said...

P.S. I love your new blog background...so fitting for the last couple of days.

Angela said...

Grass is good as long as it doesn't die or have weeds in it. You have someone taking care of it for you so you will probably just keep on loving it. Me? I hate grass. I hate everything about it. It's always dry and dying and then weird weeds pop up, some little bug starts eating it from the roots and I spend tons of hours on it to have mediocre grass. Ugh! Phew! Now that I'm done complaining - it looks lovely so I'm glad you're happy.

Jeannie said...

Wow it looks great! Grass just makes it seem cleaner more finished.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

You may appreciate that playground one day! Our grass is the worst in the neighborhood.