Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday and I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone just how great he really is. One of the first things that I fell in love with about this fantastic man was his ability to make me laugh when I didn't even feel like smiling. Nearly 6 years later, he continues to go out of his way to make me smile each and every day...and his reasoning is that it makes him happy to see me smile! I always feel like the most important girl in the world when Trav and I are together. He values my opinion, he enjoys my cooking, I always feel safe and protected, and he lets me take care of him. I love you sweetheart and I am so grateful to have you in my life! Have an awesome day! ;)

4 comments:

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Awwwww...you just can't beat a heartfelt blog. I'm not allowed to do one of Brian because he thinks his identity will be stolen. Happy birthday, Travis!

Anonymous said...

Mike and I also wish you a great birthday. November birthdays are the best. Luke's was on the 20th. What is it about these November men??
love, Janet

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday Travis. I am so glad to read that your a great husband. I knew you would be.

What a lucky guy you are to have such a sweet wife.

I hope Aaron someday (not too soon) Is so lucky.

jeremy and steph said...

hey, thanks for commenting on our blog...it is so fun to "see" you guys and see what you are up to! I just need your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog. Can you please email it to me at ssbramwell@yahoo.com
Thanks!
p.s. are you guys still in utah? we will be there over Christmas break, we should try and get together!