Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon!

Hello all you blog fans!! Yes, it is true...we have jumped on the bandwagon of blogger world! If you know us, jumping on the bandwagon of anything isn't usually our style..but with family and friends all over the place we thought it would be an easy way to keep everyone posted on the latest happenings of our little family...
Currently we are living in Salt Lake City, UT ...Travis is busy with work at Bullfrog Spas where he is their in-house graphic designer. He is also going to school. Right now he is finishing up a few classes at SLCC and next fall he will transfer up to Utah State University where he will get his BFA in graphic design... when he isn't working and studying he loves to be up in the mountains "bagging peaks" Travis loves to climb up mountains and is very good at what he does. He even has climbed in the middle of winter and in the middle of the night...sometimes at the same time! I think he is crazy, mostly because I feel like night time is for sleeping...but I am happy that he is happy doing what he loves to do!
I am currently working as a Physical Therapist Assistant. I am working in a couple of different settings now, home health PT as well as out patient PT. I love what I do and I learn new things from the people that I interact with every day which I think is awesome! In my spare time I love to be active doing pretty much anything (I am a self proclaimed busy body!) my favorites though are working out at the gym or rock climbing at the indoor climbing gym that we belong to.
When we are not going our seperate ways of course we love the time that we spend with each other. We love to relax sometimes, but most of the time we are on the go. I think what is so great about us is that we have a great time together no matter what we are doing. Ever since we got married (and even when we were dating) we have been able to enjoy the simple things in life...like grocery shopping for example...why look at it as a boring chore when it could be an adventure?... Yes, we have been known to be "that" couple that is laughing hysterically in the cereal isle...

anyway...that is a little tidbit about us...stay tuned for updates, maybe we will even add some pictures! :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY! You have a blog. I'm excited for you to post some pictures. It can be addicting!

Angela said...

Oh Sarah & Travis. You are my 13th blog to read. I told John that I'll probably read yours the least since we're together at least once a week and you and I are on the phone multiple times a week. I generally know your entire life right after you know it :0. Although I will still check it out. Especially once you move away from me. :( Poor Roxy. I guess it wasn't deep enough to go to the vet. Did that guy even offer to pay for anything should she need to go? Kiss her for me. And I've already seen pictures of your new house so that was just a repeat- next up - seeing the real thing. And your dogs are cuter than any kids out there. You and I are both in agreement over that. :) Phew! A comment for every post. I hope you appreciate it. Love ya!