Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

Travis and I had the opportunity to host Thanksgiving with his family (minus his brother Ben and his family) at our house this year. I had never cooked a turkey before and so I was nervous to be doing it for the first time on such an important day. Everything turned out great with my cooking skills, and Travis also did the honors of carving the bird for his first time (with a little bit of instruction from his Dad) and we all had our share and then some of all the traditional fixins'. We played lots of scrabble and rock band and also made time for some good ol' R & R! Here's some pics...

Shallon and Heidi (Travis' mom and sister)

Jackson also had his version of turkey and sweet potatoes!

Our little family with my masterpiece turkey

Grandpa A and Jackson


Keith (Heidi's husband), Derek (our Nephew), and Parker (Travis' youngest brother)

No comments: