Friday, September 10, 2010

August...

Does anyone else think that it is CRAZY that we are into September already?! August just snuck right away from me and I have been slacking big time on posting on a regular basis. I will try my best to be better...in the mean time, here is what we have been up to since my last post:

"Camping" at Tony Grove in Logan Canyon...and by camping I mean we drove up, enjoyed yummy dutch over dinner and s'mores with friends, and then came home and slept in our warm comfortable beds!
Jackson and his friend Sam (who is 5 weeks older) hanging out trying to stay warm and dry.
Jackson had his first official day of daycare, so we had to get the traditional picture with his diaper bag....because he has no backpack yet! :)
We discovered how cute it was (and how quickly he fell asleep) when Jackson had something to cuddle.
A new discovery...TOES!
Jackson (in the orange) with his friend Greyson during a playdate (thanks again Rachel!!)He is growing SO fast!! We can't wait to see what September brings :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

It's about time you updated!!! :) He is growing up so fast. I love the snuggle picture.